Industrial SLC 2.5″ SSD
- Compliant with SATA III / II / I Standards
- Capacities from 16GB to 256GB in SLC Flash
- -40 to 85°C Operating Temp
- Read / Write Speeds up to 330/310 MB/s*
- AES-XTS Encryption
For legacy SATA designs with a standard 2.5” HDD or SSD slot (SFF-8201 form factor*) Delkin Devices’ S330 Series Industrial SLC SSDs deliver a controlled industrial solution in SLC flash and a wide range of capacities. For applications requiring high endurance, such as write intensive mission critical video recording, SLC NAND is recommended. Delkin Industrial SSDs are industrial temp, and built to rugged standards, capable of withstanding shock, vibration and harsh environmental conditions. Delkin builds every industrial product to a controlled bill of materials, which includes locking the flash, controller and firmware configuration into the drive part number. Delkin also understands the importance of life cycle management to embedded customers. While the best-case scenario would be that no part is ever discontinued, component EOL is a reality in the electronics industry. Delkin provides advance End of Life notifications, last time buy opportunities, and qualification samples of the next generation solution to manage the situation smoothly for our customers.
Delkin recognizes that an off-the-shelf part may not always be the best fit, and provides many customization options – ranging from custom labels, serialization, content and image loading, conformal coating, custom testing, even a complete custom design. Contact us to ask how we can customize a drive for your application.
*SFF-8144 controlled by the Small Form Factor Committee.
Delkin Industrial SLC 2.5” SSD Part Numbers
|Capacity||S330 Series SLC Flash|
Related Products and Customization
Our California headquarters and manufacturing plant has the operational flexibility to customize products with serialization, image loading, custom labels, formatting/partitioning, conformal coating and much more.
Contact us to request a qualification sample or to discuss customization for a product to fit your unique application or host.
-40 to +85°C
-50 to +100°C
10G, 11msec – Sawtooth Waveform
20Hz – 1000Hz @ 0.04 G2/Hz,
1000Hz – 2000Hz @ 0.01 G2/Hz
Reliability / Endurance
SLC: 3650 TBW
> 2 million hours at 0°C
> 200,000 hours (60°C)
16GB – 256GB
Sequential Read up to 330MB/s
Sequential Write up to 310MB/s
1Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure I. Testing to other shock profiles available upon request.
2Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6; Category 24. Testing to other vibration curves available upon request.
3TBW figures are representative for 64GB capacity based on optimal usage model. Contact Delkin for life estimates on other capacities or using your specific usage parameters.
4Performance figures shown are for highest capacity configuration, and will vary by capacity, host, usage model and other factors.
- Drop-in replacement for 2.5” SATA HDD
- Industry standard 2.5” form factor with Serial ATA interface
- Compliant with SATA Revision 3.2, compatible with SATA 6Gbps, 3Gbps and 1.5Gbps interface
- Fully compatible with ATA-7; Supports transfer modes PIO 0-4, MDMA 0-2 and UDMA 0-6
- Supports TRIM & Native Command Queuing (NCQ) up to 32 commands
- Supports ATA Security Erase
- Advanced wear-leveling and ECC
- True rugged, industrial drive with custom-designed case and under-fill for critical components
- SMART enabled for monitoring performance and managing product life in application
- Protection against data and firmware corruption during power loss
- Customizable – conformal coating, labeling, content loading, etc.
- Compliant with European Union Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
Order Industrial Engineering Sample
Note: Requests for samples are considered on a case-by-case basis and are available for B2B Industrial customers only.
Looking for our consumer retail website? Visit www.delkindevices.com