C670A Series CompactFlash
- CF 6.0 Compliant, Type I (3.3mm) Standards
- Supports UDMA 7, PIO6 & MDMA4 in True-IDE Mode
- 4GB to 64GB in SLC flash
- -40 to 85°C Operating Temp
- Read / Write Speeds up to 150 / 135MB/s in SLC flash*
C670A Series CompactFlash Product Description
For embedded applications requiring maximum speed, high capacity or both, the Delkin C670 Series CompactFlash cards utilize a 4-channel UDMA 7 controller to deliver the fastest and largest capacity industrial temperature solutions on the market. Cards are available in sizes up to 64GB SLC, delivering read speeds up to 150MB/s.
Voltage detection circuitry ensures that no updates to the flash occur below 2.7V, thereby protecting firmware and critical data from corruption. SMART data is a valuable feature to monitor critical parameters of the card – including P/E cycles, bad blocks, spare blocks and estimated remaining life, for preventive maintenance purposes.
Delkin uses a smart part numbering system to control major BOM components, requiring a part number change if the controller, firmware or flash changes in a device. A strong life cycle management program notifies customers in advance if a part number is being discontinued, with opportunities for last time buys and qualification of replacement parts.
Delkin specializes in customization of cards to meet individual customer needs – including custom labels, content & image loading, serialization, conformal coating and custom shock & vibration testing or mechanical adaptations to mitigate severe environmental conditions. Contact Delkin to find out how we can customize cards to meet your requirements.
C670A Series CompactFlash Part Numbers
|Capacity||C670A Series SLC Flash|
-40 to +85°C
-50 to +100°C
10G, 11msec – Sawtooth Waveform
20Hz – 1000Hz @ 0.04 G2/Hz,
1000Hz – 2000Hz @ 0.01 G2/Hz
Reliability / Endurance
SLC: 937 TBW
> 2 million hours (0 to +25°C)
> 100,000 hours (60°C)
4GB – 64GB
Sequential Read up to 150MB/s
Sequential Write up to 135MB/s
1Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure I. Testing to other shock profiles available upon request.
2Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6; Category 24. Testing to other vibration curves available upon request.
3TBW figures are representative for 16GB capacity based on optimal usage model. Contact Delkin for life estimates on other capacities or using your specific usage parameters.
4Performance figures shown are for highest capacity configuration, and will vary by capacity, host, usage model and other factors.
- Compliant with CompactFlash Specification Rev. 6.0, Type 1, and ATA/ATAPI-8
- Operating modes – PIO 0-6, MDMA 0-4, UDMA 0-7, PCMCIA UDMA 0 – 7
- Power loss detection and sudden power fail management
- Rugged sonic-welded case
- Advanced Wear-leveling and ECC
- Supports 3.3V & 5V Operation
- Fixed disk & removable configuration options
- Customizable with conformal coating, custom labels or settings, content loading / duplication, serialization, additional mechanical ruggedization, etc.
- Compliant with European Union Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
Order Industrial Engineering Sample
Note: Requests for samples are considered on a case-by-case basis and are available for B2B Industrial customers only.
Looking for our consumer retail website? Visit www.delkindevices.com