Industrial SLC mSATA SSD
- mSATA (MO-300B)
- SATA II 3 Gb/s (Backward compatible to SATA I)
- 4 – 64GB SLC
- -40 to 85°C Operating Temp
- Read / Write Speeds up to 145/130 MB/s*
When a SATA-based design calls for a board-level storage solution, the Delkin A270 Series Industrial SLC mSATA SSD (JEDEC MO-300B standard) is the true embedded option selected by many engineers. mSATA began as a compute-centric form factor for notebook computers and other thin client applications, but quickly migrated to the embedded industrial space, due to its small size and light weight, ease of mechanical integration and range of configurations available. Delkin offers full industrial temperature (-40 to 85°C) A270 Series Industrial SLC mSATA SSD drives in SLC flash, in a broad array of capacities suitable for any application, from use as a boot drive to mission critical data logging.
To ensure consistent performance and host compatibility, Delkin controls bills of materials down to the flash, controller and firmware version, requiring a part number change if any of these components is altered. Delkin also recognizes the value of strong life cycle management, providing advance notification when a part must be discontinued, offering last time buy opportunities and replacement parts for qualification.
Since Delkin designs and manufactures industrial products in our California facility, operational flexibility and the ability to customize products to individual needs are unique capabilities. The A270 Series Industrial SLC mSATA SSD drives can have custom labels, content & image loading, serialization and conformal coating. Contact Delkin to find out how we can customize products or investigate a custom design to meet your requirements.
In addition to the A270 Series mSATA (MO-300B), other SATA form factors Delkin offers are the S218 Series 1.8” SSD, S225 Series 2.5” SATA SSD, M270 Series mini-mSATA (MO-300B mini), L270 Series SlimSATA (MO- 297) and F270 & F200 Series CFast.
Delkin Industrial mSATA SSD Part Numbers:
|Capacity||A270 Series w/ SLC Flash|
-40 to +85°C
-50 to +100°C
10G, 11msec – Sawtooth Waveform
20Hz – 1000Hz @ 0.04 G2/Hz,
1000Hz – 2000Hz @ 0.01 G2/Hz
Reliability / Endurance
SLC: 937 TBW
More than 3 million hours (0 to +25°C)
More than 200,000 hours (60°C)
4GB – 64GB
Sequential Read up to 145MB/s
Sequential Write up to 130MB/s
1Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure I. Testing to other shock profiles available upon request
2Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6; Category 24. Testing to other vibration curves available upon request.
3TBW figures are representative for 2TB capacity based on optimal usage model. Contact Delkin for life estimates on other capacities or using your specific usage parameters.
4Performance figures shown are for highest capacity configuration, and will vary by capacity, host, usage model and other factors.
- Compliant with JEDEC MO-300B form factor
- Compliant with SATA Revision 2.6 specification (3 Gbps / 1.5 Gbps)
- Fully compatible with ATA-7; Supports transfer modes PIO 0-4, MDMA 0-2 and UDMA 0-6
- Supports TRIM & Native Command Queuing (NCQ) up to 32 commands
- Supports ATA Security Erase
- Advanced wear-leveling and ECC
- Rugged, industrial embedded drive with under-fill for critical components
- SMART enabled for monitoring performance and managing product life in application
- Protection against data and firmware corruption during power loss
- Customizable – conformal coating, labeling, content loading, etc.
- Compliant with European Union Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)