Industrial SLC SD
- Compliant with SD 3.0, 2.0 & 1.1 Standards
- Supports SD and SPI Modes
- Capacities from 128MB to 32GB in SLC Flash
- -40 to 85°C Operating Temp
- Read / Write Speeds up to 25 / 22 MB/s*
Delkin Devices’ D330 Series Industrial SD cards utilize true industrial controllers and SLC flash to deliver rugged, high endurance solutions for applications that are write intensive, subject to extreme environmental conditions or which require long term field reliability when recording mission critical data. The SD form factor has the advantages of being small and lightweight, but Delkin industrial products have many additional benefits over standard retail consumer-grade cards, including BOM control, and life cycle management.
To ensure consistent performance and host compatibility, Delkin locks the card configuration down to the specific controller, firmware and flash chips, with a change to any of these components dictating a new part number. When an unavoidable EOL occurs to any of these items, Delkin communicates the discontinuation in advance, providing the opportunity to place a last time buy as well as to qualify the replacement solution.
Delkin Industrial SD Part Numbers
-40 to +85°C
-50 to +90°C
10G, 11msec – Sawtooth Waveform
20Hz – 1000Hz @ 0.04 G2/Hz,
1000Hz – 2000Hz @ 0.01 G2/Hz
Reliability / Endurance
SLC: 234 TBW
> 2 million hours (0 to +25°C)
> 200,000 hours (60°C)
128MB – 32GB
Sequential Read up to 25MB/s
Sequential Write up to 22MB/s
1Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure I. Testing to other shock profiles available upon request.
2Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6; Category 24. Testing to other vibration curves available upon request.
3TBW figures are representative for 4GB capacity based on optimal usage model. Contact Delkin for life estimates on other capacities or using your specific usage parameters.
4Performance figures shown are for highest capacity configuration, and will vary by capacity, host, usage model and other factors.
- SD Specification Compliance
- Operating BUS modes – SPI and SD; D300 Series 4GB – 32GB support UHS-I
- Integrated write protect switch
- Advanced wear leveling and ECC
- D300 Series includes AES encryption engine
- Customizable with conformal coating, custom labels or settings, content loading / duplication, etc.
- Compliant with European Union Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
Order Industrial Engineering Sample
Note: Requests for samples are considered on a case-by-case basis and are available for B2B Industrial customers only.
Looking for our consumer retail website? Visit www.delkindevices.com