Industrial SLC M.2 2242 SATA
- Compliant with SATA-IO M.2 2242 form factor standard
- B and M keying
- SATA III 6Gb/sec (Backward compatible to SATA II/I)
- Capacities from 8GB to 64GB in SLC Flash
- -40 to 85°C Operating Temp
- Read / Write Speeds up to 260/115 MB/s*
M.2 is the latest SATA form factor, often used as the primary storage in commercial applications such as notebooks and tablets and is an excellent option for new industrial designs as well. When an embedded application needs high endurance and extreme reliability, Delkin’s H300 series delivers the robustness of SLC NAND in the popular and compact 2242 form factor.
As with all Delkin industrial products, the H300 series is full industrial temperature (-40 to 85°C), available in a range of capacities suitable for any application – whether the function is a boot drive, or host critical data logging, or a combination of the two.
To ensure consistent performance and host compatibility, Delkin controls bills of materials down to the flash, controller and firmware version, requiring a part number change if any of these components are altered. Delkin also recognizes the value of strong life cycle management, providing advance notification when a part must be discontinued, offering last time buy opportunities and replacement parts for qualification.
Since Delkin designs and manufactures industrial products in our California facility, operational flexibility and the ability to customize products to individual needs are unique capabilities we can offer. The H300 Series Industrial SLC M.2 SSD drives can have custom labels, content & image loading, serialization and conformal coating. Contact Delkin to find out how we can customize products or investigate a custom design to meet your requirements.
In addition to the H300 Series M.2, Delkin also offers other SLC SATA form factors such as the A370 Series mSATA, S330 Series 2.5” SATA SSD, and F300 Series CFast. If the endurance of SLC is not required, Delkin also has a suite of Utility MLC / Industrial 3D SATA products in 2.5”, mSATA and M.2 (2242 and 2280) options.
Delkin Industrial M.2 2242 SATA Part Numbers
|Capacity||Industrial M.2 2242 SATA Part Numbers|
Related Products and Customization
Our California headquarters and manufacturing plant has the operational flexibility to customize products with serialization, image loading, custom labels, formatting/partitioning, conformal coating and much more.
Contact us to request a qualification sample or to discuss customization for a product to fit your unique application or host.
-40 to +85°C
-50 to +100°C
10G, 11msec – Sawtooth Waveform
20Hz – 1000Hz @ 0.04 G2/Hz,
1000Hz – 2000Hz @ 0.01 G2/Hz
Reliability / Endurance
SLC: 5812 TBW
More than 2 million hours at 0°C
8GB – 64GB
Sequential Read up to 260MB/s
Sequential Write up to 115MB/s
1Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure I. Testing to other shock profiles available upon request.
2Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6; Category 24. Testing to other vibration curves available upon request.
3TBW figures are representative for 64GB capacity based on optimal usage model. Contact Delkin for life estimates on other capacities or using your specific usage parameters.
4Performance figures shown are for highest capacity configuration, and will vary by capacity, host, usage model and other factors.
- Compliant with SATA-IO M.2 2242 form factor standard, B and M keying
- Compliant with SATA Revision 3.0 specification (6Gbps) and SATA Revision 2.6 specification (3 Gbps / 1.5 Gbps)
- Fully compatible with ATA-8 standard
- Supports TRIM & Native Command Queuing (NCQ) up to 32 commands
- Supports ATA Security Erase
- AES Encryption Engine
- Supports TCG Opal
- Advanced wear-leveling and ECC
- Rugged, industrial embedded drive with under-fill for critical components
- SMART enabled for monitoring performance and managing product life in application
- Over-Provisioning (optional) and Firmware Update Capability
- Protection against data and firmware corruption during power loss
- Customizable – conformal coating, labeling, content loading, etc.
- Compliant with European Union Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
Order Industrial Engineering Sample
Note: Requests for samples are considered on a case-by-case basis and are available for B2B Industrial customers only.
Looking for our consumer retail website? Visit www.delkindevices.com