Delkin Industrial eMMC is an embedded, managed flash standard that Delkin offers at an industrial-grade level of durability and performance. The term eMMC is short for “embedded Multi-Media Controller” and refers to a package consisting of both flash memory and a flash memory controller integrated on the same silicon die. Rugged eMMC is a royalty free, combined flash and CPU solution, that many industrial platforms use to store OS or application software as well as logging key data.
Delkin Industrial eMMC has an extended temperature range of -40 to 85C and is available in capacities of 32GB and 64GB compliant with eMMC 5.1 standard. The Delkin Industrial eMMC is available in 153 ball pattern, ready to be soldered to the board.
What are the advantages of eMMC?
Advantages include cost, simplicity (solders to the main board) and low power. With Delkin as your eMMC supplier, you will have a controlled BOM and extended product lifecycles, both critical for industrial applications. As industrial-grade, this eMMC has enhanced security, supports HS400, and has rugged quality, making it a great choice for your industrial application.
Delkin Industrial eMMC Product Features:
Packaged NAND flash memory with eMMC 5.1 interface eMMC 5.1 (Industrial 3D)
Compliant with eMMC Specification Ver.4.4, 4.41,4.5, 5.0, and 5.1
- High-speed eMMC protocol
- Clock frequency: 0-200MHz.
- Ten-wire bus (clock, 1 bit command, 8 bit data bus) and a hardware reset.
Supports three different data bus widths : 1 bit(default), 4 bits, 8 bits
- Data transfer rate: up to 52Mbyte/s (using 8 parallel data lines at 52 MHz)
- Single data rate : up to 200Mbyte/s @ 200MHz
- Dual data rate : up to 400Mbytes/s @200MHz
Operating voltage range
- VCCQ = 1.8 V/3.3 V
- VCC = 3.3 V
Error free memory access
- Internal error correction code (ECC) to protect data communication
- Internal enhanced data management algorithm
- Solid protection of sudden power failure safe-update operations for data content
- Supports secure bad block erase commands
- Enhanced Write Protection with permanent and partial protection options
- RoHS compliant (for detailed RoHS declaration, please contact your Delkin representative)
- Supports Field Firmware Update (FFU)
- Enhanced Device Life Time
- Supports pre EOL information
- Supports Production State Awareness
- Supports Power Off Notification for Sleep
- Supports HS400
- Operating & Storage: -40 to +85°C
eMMC Industrial Temp Industrial 3D Part Numbers
|Capacity||11.5x13.1.0 153 Ball|
|32GB Industrial 3D||EM32VSUKN-BA000-2|
|64GB Industrial 3D||EM64VSUKN-BA000-2|
*Contact Delkin for support of 100 Ball Solution