Industrial 3D M.2
- SATA III & PCIE Interface
- 2242/2280 size
- Industrial 3D NAND Flash
- Locked Bill of Materials
- Extended Life Cycle Management
- SMART Monitored Temperature Sensor
- Available in Capacities from 32GB to 2TB
- Read / Write Speeds up to 2450/1900 MB/s*
- -40 to +85°C Industrial Operating Temp
Industrial 3D M.2 Product Description
Delkin’s Industrial M.2 is a caseless Solid State Drive solution with a SATA 3 and PCIe interface. Our M.2 are built with Industrial 3D and are available in 2242 and 2280 sizes.
Delkin Utility+ Industrial M.2’s are available in capacities from 128GB to 2TB.
Delkin M.2 Utility+ Industrial 3D SATA Part Numbers | Series 2242
|Utility+ Series 2242
Delkin M.2 Utility+ Industrial 3D SATA Part Numbers | Series 2280
|Utility+ Series 2280
Delkin M.2 Utility+ Industrial 3D PCIe Part Numbers | Series 2280
|Utility+ Series 2280
As the Industrial M.2 market continues to develop, Delkin is expanding its product offering to meet the needs of our customers. If you have any requirements for Industrial or Rugged M.2, please contact Delkin.
Related Products and Customization
Our California headquarters and manufacturing plant has the operational flexibility to customize products with serialization, image loading, custom labels, formatting/partitioning, conformal coating and much more.
Contact us to request a qualification sample or to discuss customization for a product to fit your unique application or host.
-40 to +85°C
-50 to +100°C
10G, 11msec – Sawtooth Waveform
20Hz – 1000Hz @ 0.04 G2/Hz,
1000Hz – 2000Hz @ 0.01 G2/Hz
Reliability / Endurance
SLC: 5812 TBW
More than 2 million hours at 0°C
8GB – 64GB
Sequential Read up to 260MB/s
Sequential Write up to 115MB/s
1Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure I. Testing to other shock profiles available upon request.
2Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6; Category 24. Testing to other vibration curves available upon request.
3TBW figures are representative for 64GB capacity based on optimal usage model. Contact Delkin for life estimates on other capacities or using your specific usage parameters.
4Performance figures shown are for highest capacity configuration, and will vary by capacity, host, usage model and other factors.
- Compliant with SATA-IO M.2 2242 form factor standard, B and M keying
- Compliant with SATA Revision 3.0 specification (6Gbps) and SATA Revision 2.6 specification (3 Gbps / 1.5 Gbps)
- Fully compatible with ATA-8 standard
- Supports TRIM & Native Command Queuing (NCQ) up to 32 commands
- Supports ATA Security Erase
- AES Encryption Engine
- Supports TCG Opal
- Advanced wear-leveling and ECC
- Rugged, industrial embedded drive with under-fill for critical components
- SMART enabled for monitoring performance and managing product life in application
- Over-Provisioning (optional) and Firmware Update Capability
- Protection against data and firmware corruption during power loss
- Customizable – conformal coating, labeling, content loading, etc.
- Compliant with European Union Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
Order Industrial Engineering Sample
Note: Requests for samples are considered on a case-by-case basis and are available for B2B Industrial customers only.
Looking for our consumer retail website? Visit www.delkindevices.com