Commercial MLC 2.5 SSD
- SATA III Interface
- 2.5” Form Factor
- MLC NAND Flash
- Locked Bill of Materials
- Extended Life Cycle Management
- SMART Monitored Temperature Sensor
- Available in Capacities from 64GB to 2TB
- Read / Write Speeds up to 550/530 MB/s*
- -40 to +85°C Industrial Operating Temp
Commercial MLC 2.5″ SSD Product Description
Delkin’s Utility+ Commercial MLC 2.5” SATA III Solid State Drive utilizes cost-effective MLC NAND flash and is rated for industrial operating temperatures from -40 to 85°C. Like other Delkin Utility and Utility+ products, the Utility+ Industrial 2.5” SATA III SSD features a locked bill of materials with extended life cycle management, protecting you from surprise compatibility issues with your host in the future. It supports the SATA III interface with full backwards compatibility, and includes flash management features such as static and dynamic wear leveling, and bad block management. TRIM and NCQ are supported, with options for over-provisioned configurations and field firmware update capability. Utility+ Industrial 2.5” SSD is fully compliant with the SFF standard and is RoHS compliant. For applications that are replacing a HDD, have high capacity requirements, or will be used in harsh environments, the Delkin Utility+ 2.5” SSD is the solution.
Delkin Utility+ Industrial 2.5” SATA III SSD is available in capacities from 64GB to 2TB, featuring read speeds up to 550MB/s and write speeds up to 530MB/s.
Delkin Utility+ Commercial MLC 2.5” SSD Part Numbers:
Related Products & Customization
Our California headquarters and manufacturing plant has the operational flexibility to customize products with serialization, image loading, custom labels, formatting/partitioning, conformal coating and much more.
Contact Us to request a qualification sample or to discuss customization for a product to fit your unique application or host.
In addition to the Utility+ Industrial 2.5” SATA III SSD product line, we also offer the S330 Series Industrial 2.5” SATA III SSD that utilizes SLC flash, as well as alternate SATA form factors, including mSATA, Mini mSATA, Slim SATA, and CFast.
-40 to +85°C
-40 to +85°C
1500G, 0.5ms duration, 3 axes
20Hz ~80Hz/1.52mm displacement
80Hz~2000Hz / 20G acceleration, 3 axes
Reliability / Endurance
More than 2 million hours
64GB – 2TB
Read up to 520MB/s
Write up to 500MB/s
1Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure I. Testing to other shock profiles available upon request.
2Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6; Category 24. Testing to other vibration curves available upon request.
3TBW figures are representative for 2TB capacity based on optimal usage model. Contact Delkin for life estimates on other capacities or using your specific usage parameters.
4Performance figures shown are for highest capacity configuration, and will vary by capacity, host, usage model and other factors.
- Solid state design with no moving parts
- Drop-in replacement for 2.5” SATA HDD
- Industry standard 2.5” form factor with Serial ATA interface
- Compliant with SATA Revision 3.2 specification (6Gbps / 3 Gbps / 1.5 Gbps)
- 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB and 2TB capacities available
- MLC NAND Flash
- Extended -40 to +85°C Industrial Operating Temp
- SMART enabled for monitoring performance and managing product life in application
- Static and dynamic wear leveling
- Bad block management
- Native command queuing (NCQ)
- Capability to update firmware
- Temperature sensor
- Locked bill of materials / BOM control
- Extended life cycle management
- Customizable, with conformal coating, labeling, content loading, and more available
- Compliant with European Union Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
Order Industrial Engineering Sample
Note: Requests for samples are considered on a case-by-case basis and are available for B2B Industrial customers only.
Looking for our consumer retail website? Visit www.delkindevices.com