- CF 4.1 / 5.0 Compliant, Type I (3.3mm) Standards
- Supports UDMA 6, PIO6 & MDMA6 in True-IDE Mode
- 1GB to 64GB in SLC Flash
- -40 to 85°C Operating Temp
- Read / Write Speeds up to 60/30 MB/s*
C500 Series CompactFlash Product Description
Delkin’s UDMA 6 CompactFlash cards utilize the latest industrial controller technology to provide the most extensive power interruption and read disturb management available, thereby delivering the ultimate protection for critical data. The UDMA 6 cards are built with high endurance Single Level Cell (SLC) flash, which is ideal for storing mission critical data or write-intensive applications that will be exposed to extreme temperatures. Additionally, the UDMA 6 CompactFlash cards support SMART for monitoring P/E cycles, bad blocks and remaining usage of the card, in order to pre-emptively replace a card prior to end of life.
Delkin controls bills of materials down to the flash, controller and firmware version, so once a part number is qualified, the same configuration will be delivered until its EOL date. And recognizing the value of strong life cycle management, Delkin provides advance notification when a part must eventually be discontinued, offering last time buy opportunities and replacement parts for qualification.
The UDMA 6 CF cards can be customized to meet the unique needs of your application – including custom labels, content & image loading, serialization, conformal coating and custom shock & vibration testing or mechanical adaptations to mitigate severe environmental conditions. Contact Delkin to find out how we can customize cards to meet your requirements.
Industrial CompactFlash C500 Series Part Numbers
-40 to +85°C
-40 to +125°C
10G, 11msec – Sawtooth Waveform
20Hz – 1000Hz @ 0.04 G2/Hz
1000Hz – 2000Hz @ 0.01 G2/Hz
Reliability / Endurance
SLC: 937 TBW
> 2 million hours (0 to +25°C)
> 200,000 hours (60°C)
2GB – 64GB
Sequential Read up to 60MB/s
Sequential Write up to 30MB/s
1Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure I. Testing to other shock profiles available upon request.
2Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6; Category 24. Testing to other vibration curves available upon request.
3TBW figures are representative for 16GB capacity based on optimal usage model. Contact Delkin for life estimates on other capacities or using your specific usage parameters.
4Performance figures shown are for highest capacity configuration, and will vary by capacity, host, usage model and other factors.
- Compliant with CompactFlash Specification Rev. 4.1, compatible with 5.0 specifications, Type 1, and ATA/ATAPI-7
- Operating modes – PIO 0-6, MDMA 0-6, UDMA 0-6 in True-IDE mode
- Power loss detection and sudden power fail management
- Rugged sonic-welded case
- Advanced Wear-leveling and ECC
- Supports 3.3V & 5V Operation
- Fixed disk & removable configuration options
- Customizable with conformal coating, custom labels or settings, content loading / duplication, serialization, additional mechanical ruggedization, etc.
- Compliant with European Union Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
PATA / CF Devices
C670 Series Performance CF
For embedded applications requiring maximum speed, high capacity or both, the Delkin C670 Series CompactFlash cards utilize a 4-channel UDMA 7 controller to deliver the fastest and largest capacity industrial temperature solutions on the market.
Order industrial Engineering Sample
Note: Requests for samples are considered on a case-by-case basis and are available for B2B Industrial customers only.
Looking for our consumer retail website? Visit www.delkindevices.com