- CF 3.1 / 4.0 Compliant, Type I (3.3mm) Standards
- Supports UDMA4, PIO6 & MDMA4 in True-IDE Mode
- Capacities from 128MB to 16GB in SLC flash
- -40 to 85°C Operating Temp
- Read / Write Speeds up to 40 / 30 MB/s*
C400 CompactFlash Product Description
CompactFlash has been a key form factor in the industrial embedded space since its introduction in 1994, due to its robustness, small size and ease of integration. Industrial CompactFlash cards are commonly used in industrial applications as a boot drive, with an OS image load, as well as for critical data logging. Delkin’s standard CF cards are built with high endurance SLC flash and a rugged industrial controller, able to withstand harsh environmental conditions and unexpected power interruptions without data or firmware corruption.
CompactFlash has evolved over the past 20 years, adding features, increasing performance, and supporting SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology), thereby allowing users to monitor the health of their drives and replacing units on a preventative basis.
As with all Delkin products, the standard industrial CF cards are built with a controlled BOM, such that the flash, controller and firmware cannot be changed without a corresponding part number change, and Delkin places great emphasis on life cycle management.
Delkin offers many customization options for Industrial CompactFlash cards – including custom labels, content & image loading, serialization, conformal coating, and custom shock & vibration testing or mechanical adaptations to mitigate severe environmental conditions. Contact Delkin with questions about customization options.
Industrial CompactFlash C400 Series Part Numbers
-40 to +85°C
-50 to +100°C
10G, 11msec – Sawtooth Waveform
20Hz – 1000Hz @ 0.04 G2/Hz,
1000Hz – 2000Hz @ 0.01 G2/Hz
Reliability / Endurance
SLC: 234 TBW
> 2 million hours (0 to +25°C)
> 300,000 hours (60°C)
128MB – 16GB
Sequential Read up to 40MB/s
Sequential Write up to 30MB/s
1Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure I. Testing to other shock profiles available upon request.
2Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6; Category 24. Testing to other vibration curves available upon request.
3TBW figures are representative for 4GB capacity based on optimal usage model. Contact Delkin for life estimates on other capacities or using your specific usage parameters.
4Performance figures shown are for highest capacity configuration, and will vary by capacity, host, usage model and other factors.
- Drop in replacement for Western Digital CF configurations (Standard only)
- Compliant with CompactFlash Specification Rev. 4.1
- Operating modes – Memory, PCMCIA I/O, True IDE (PIO6 & MDMA4), UDMA4
- Power loss detection and sudden power fail management
- Rugged sonic-welded case
- Advanced Wear-leveling and ECC
- Supports 3.3V & 5V Operation
- Fixed disk & removable configuration options
- Customizable with conformal coating, custom labels or settings, content loading / duplication, serialization, additional mechanical ruggedization, etc.
- Compliant with European Union Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
PATA / CF Devices
High Performance CF
For embedded applications requiring maximum speed, high capacity or both, the Delkin Ultra High Performance CompactFlash cards utilize a 4-channel UDMA 7 controller to deliver the fastest and largest capacity industrial temperature solutions on the market.
Order Industrial Engineering Sample
Note: Requests for samples are considered on a case-by-case basis and are available for B2B Industrial customers only.
Looking for our consumer retail website? Visit www.delkindevices.com