- Compliant with SD 3.0
- Supports SD and SPI Modes
- Capacities in MLC: 4GB – 32GB SDHC, 64GB – 128GB SDXC
- -25 to 85°C Operating Temp
- Read / Write Speeds up to 90 / 80MB/s*
Delkin’s Utility SD cards are compliant with the SD 3.0 standard for performance and built to industrial standards with a controlled BOM and managed life cycle. Utility SD cards are rated for -25 to 85°C operation, which may not always be the case for commercial cards, even though dictated by the SD standard. Delkin Utility SD cards are available in capacities from 4GB to 128GB and are ideal for OEM applications that need the benefits of a consistent industrial solution, but do not require the endurance of SLC flash.
Delkin Utility SD Part Numbers
|Capacity||Utility Series||Utility+ Series|
-25 to +85°C
-40 to +85°C
1500G, 0.5msec duration
20 – 80Hz / 1.52mm displacement
80Hz – 2000Hz, 20G acceleration
Reliability / Endurance
MLC: 12 TBW
> 3 million hours (0 to +25°C)
> 200,000 hours (60°C)
SD: 4GB – 128GB
Sequential Read up to 90MB/s*
Sequential Write up to 80MB/s*
1Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure I. Testing to other shock profiles available upon request.
2Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6; Category 24. Testing to other vibration curves available upon request.
3 TBW figures are representative for 4GB capacity based on optimal usage model. Contact Delkin for life estimates on other capacities or using your specific usage parameters.
4Performance figures shown are for highest capacity configuration, and will vary by capacity, host, usage model and other factors.
- Compliant with SD Specification 3.0, backward compatible to 1.1 & 2.0
- Operating BUS modes – SPI and SD
- Integrated write protect switch
- Advanced wear leveling and ECC
- SMART support
- Customizable with custom labels or settings, content loading / duplication, etc.
- Compliant with European Union Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
Note: Requests for samples are considered on a case-by-case basis and are available for B2B Industrial customers only.
Looking for our consumer retail website? Visit www.delkindevices.com