Utility & Utility+ Industrial mSATA SSD
- SATA III Interface
- mSATA MO-300B Form Factor
- MLC NAND Flash
- Locked Bill of Materials
- Extended Life Cycle Management
- SMART Feature
- Available in Capacities from 32GB to 512GB
- Read / Write Speeds
- Utility: up to 515/180 MB/s*
- Utility+: up to 555/465 MB/s*
- Operating Temp
- Utility: 0° to +70°C
- Utility+: -40° to +85°C
Delkin’s Utility and Utility+ Industrial mSATA Solid State Drives utilize cost-effective MLC NAND flash and are available in commercial or industrial operating temperature options. Like other Delkin Utility products, the Utility and Utility+ Industrial mSATA SSD features a locked bill of materials with extended life cycle management, protecting you from surprise compatibility issues with your host in the future. They support the SATA III interface with full backwards compatibility, and include standard flash management features such as static and dynamic wear leveling and bad block management. TRIM and NCQ are supported, with options for over-provisioned configurations and field firmware update capability. Utility and Utility+ Industrial mSATA SSD is fully compliant with the JEDEC MO-300B form factor standard, and is RoHS compliant.
For SATA applications that require small size, low power consumption, and light weight embedded storage, but do not require industrial temperature range or features, Utility and Utility+ Industrial mSATA is the ideal solution. Both varieties are available in capacities from 32GB to 512GB, and feature read speeds between 515-555MB/s and write speeds between 180-465MB/s, with the Utility+ version featuring the faster speed capabilities.
Delkin Utility & Utility+ mSATA SSD Part Numbers:
Related Products & Customization
For applications that require SLC Flash or some form of customization, Delkin also offers the Industrial mSATA SSD A270 Series in an array of capacities and with various options for customization. Our California headquarters and manufacturing plant has the operational flexibility to customize mSATA with serialization, image loading, custom labels, and much more.
Contact Us to request a qualification sample or to discuss customization for a product to fit your unique application or host.
Utility mSATA: 0 to +70°C
Utility+ mSATA: -40 to +85°C
-40 to +85°C
1500G, 0.5ms duration, 3 axes
20Hz ~80Hz/1.52mm displacement
80Hz~2000Hz / 20G acceleration, 3 axes
Reliability / Endurance
Utility mSATA: 1028 TBW
Utility+ mSATA: 544 TBW
More than 2 million hours
Utility mSATA: 32GB – 1TB
Utility+ mSATA: 32GB – 512GB
Read up to 540MB/s
Write up to 510MB/s
Read up to 555MB/s
Write up to 465MB/s
1Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure I. Testing to other shock profiles available upon request.
2Per MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6; Category 24. Testing to other vibration curves available upon request.
3TBW figures are representative for 512GB capacity based on optimal usage model. Contact Delkin for life estimates on other capacities or using your specific usage parameters.
4Performance figures shown are for highest capacity configuration, and will vary by capacity, host, usage model and other factors.
- Locked & Controlled Bill of Materials
- Extended Lifecycle Management with Planned EOL Notices
- Economical alternative to SLC Industrial mSATA
- Compliant with JEDEC MO-300B form factor
- Compliant with SATA Revision 3.0 specification (6 Gbps / 3 Gbps / 1.5 Gbps interface)
- 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB & 512GB capacities available
- MLC NAND Flash
- Commercial 0 to +70°C Operating Temp Available as Utility option
- Industrial -40 to +85°C Operating Temp Available as Utility+ Option
- Supports TRIM & Native Command Queuing (NCQ) up to 32 commands
- Supports ATA Security Erase
- Advanced wear-leveling and ECC
- SMART enabled for monitoring performance and managing product life in application
- Protection against data and firmware corruption during power loss
- Compliant with European Union Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS)