Delkin is currently looking for creative people to join our fast-paced, challenging, yet enjoyable work atmosphere.
Change, inspiration, and a limitless imagination are the driving forces behind Delkin Devices, the leading provider of NAND flash storage solutions for embedded, industrial applications. Proudly celebrating 30 years in business, Delkin is consistently recognized as one of San Diego County’s leading manufacturing companies, with sales and distribution channels across the world. Delkin’s Poway, CA headquarters is the center for design, manufacturing and support of rugged, controlled flash SSD’s, memory cards, and module solutions optimized for embedded designers. We serve diverse OEM’s and applications in industries such as Healthcare, Transportation, Aerospace, Gaming/Infotainment, Communications/Networking, Signage, Power/Energy and Automation/Controls. When you think of Delkin, think quality, think integrity, and think innovation. We want you!
All positions at Delkin Devices include a benefits package of the following:
- Competitive Benefit Plans (medical, dental, and vision) with a variety of options
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- 401k Plan with Company Match and Immediate 100% Vesting
- Paid Time Off with up to 10 Days PTO per Year, and up to 15 Days PTO per Year After 3 Years of Service
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Purchase Program
- Healthy & Fun Work Environment
* Actual benefits are described in summary plan descriptions, plan documents, and an employee policy handbook, which govern eligibility and benefits features.
To inquire about open positions at Delkin Devices, please contact our Human Resources department by email at email@example.com.
Current Job Listings
Inside Sales Representative – OEM/Industrial
We seek a passionate and driven Inside Sales professional for our Industrial Sales team to perform sales activities for industrial markets and applications. In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue, profitability, and business development to achieve quarterly and annual goals. You will actively participate on our industrial OEM business team and perform new customer and channel prospecting, while developing and expanding our customer base with new product qualifications and wins. You will facilitate targeted and coordinated customer strategies and communications and foster exceptional customer relationships and engagements. You will possess a true passion for customer success and service!
- Minimum five years in a professional role as an accomplished technical inside sales representative with a proven track record of growing revenue and developing and closing new customers
- Bachelor’s degree required – Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
- Minimum five years of electronic manufacturing experience is required; storage industry experience and applications knowledge is preferred with non-volatile storage technology and products
- Strong business judgment and analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, and MAS
- Experience using CRM software systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Highly developed attention to detail, and excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
ISO Coordinator / Document Control – Electronic Manufacturing
We are searching for a Document Control/ISO Coordinator to be responsible for all documentation and quality compliance and adherence to ISO standards in support of the production of quality products. This key position is in charge of verifying that all processes and documentation follow strict regulations to prevent production and quality issues and support continuous improvement. It is responsible for the document control process and maintaining our documentation system to ensure compliance across the board. Our role:
- Maintain all company procedures, work instructions, and standard work documentation and ensure the use of the proper templates and adherence to approval guidelines.
- Maintain all forms, tags, work instructions, travelers, and labels.
- Take the lead role to support the ISO certification including internal audits, registrar audits, and environmental audits.
- Conduct planned and random audits of manufacturing processes as they relate to quality control.
- Update necessary documents of improvement or changes relating to FMEA’s, control plans, deviations, and ECN’s.
- Complete 8-D activities to prevent on-going quality problems for internal and external related issues.
- Control tracking of calibration for all measurement equipment, gauges, fixtures, etc.
- Ensure plant readiness for all ISO quality system audits, which includes playing a major role in leading the management team in ISO meetings, audits, and readiness programs that are required and needed to maintain certification.
- Records retention.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing industry required
- Experience with TS-I6949, ISO9001 and ISO14001 quality management auditing and documentation.
- Internal ISO certification preferred.
- MS Office proficiency is a must – strong Word, Excel
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and interpret graphs and charts.
- Proven ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies, procedures and complex documents and respond effectively to inquiries.
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with customers and colleagues, verbally and through written communications. Must possess strong verbal and written communication expertise to drive and coordinate quality assurance activities.
Sales Support Associate – OEM/Industrial
This Sales Support Associate is primarily responsible for acting as a liaison between outside sales representatives, customers and internal departments to ensure timely, sales order processing. Under general supervision the person in this is responsible for performing a wide variety of specialized and complex administrative tasks in support of internal sales and customer success including, but not limited to: keeping in contact with prospective clients throughout the sales process, follow-up calls to prospective clients to provide additional product information, overseeing successful order process, order research, gathering customer feedback and maintenance of the CRM, and managing customer escalations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Collaborates with Industrial Sales Representatives, Purchasing, Planning/Scheduling, Product Development, Shipping, Accounting, Quality and other departments to support the Industrial Sales process, start to finish.
- Receive customer orders and gather financial information via phone, fax and email and enter sales orders into ERP system accordingly
- Post sales customer account management of assigned territory
- Prepares price quotes, terms of sales, delivery dates and service obligations to customers
- Work with Operations via ERP System and reports to determine order status and communicate with customers
- Maintains accurate and current records within Salesforce of assigned client interactions, including details of complaints, comments as well as actions taken
- Serves as a primary point of contact for escalation of customer issues
- Maintains frequent and regular communication via phone and email with assigned accounts, developing lasting business relationships
- Establish customer shipment criteria with individual accounts, monitor orders for adherence to internal/external criteria and manage releases for shipment with operations and accounting
- Strategically work with the ERP and CRM systems to deliver forecasts and closed sales metrics monthly
- First point of contact to respond to customers’ needs or inquiries
- Generate forms for credits, return material authorizations, etc. and facilitate complex failure analysis progress to completion
- Analyze and update weekly backlog report to assure accuracy with our distributors
- Act as the in-office counterpart for the outside sales representatives
- Maintain product development database as needed via internal intranet
- Support the Receptionist break schedule weekly rotation generally one day per week
- Assists other departments with special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
Education, Experience & Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience/knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or AA in business or equivalent directly related experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years advanced sales administrative support experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills are required in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Experience working with MAS, Sage or other ERP system is strongly desired.
- Experience working with SalesForce or other CRM system is strongly desired.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers or employees of organization.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior office environment
- Limited physical activity required.