Delkin is currently looking for creative people to join our fast-paced, challenging, yet enjoyable work atmosphere.
Change, inspiration, and a limitless imagination are the driving forces behind Delkin Devices, the leading provider of NAND flash storage solutions for embedded, industrial applications. Proudly celebrating 30 years in business, Delkin is consistently recognized as one of San Diego County’s leading manufacturing companies, with sales and distribution channels across the world. Delkin’s Poway, CA headquarters is the center for design, manufacturing and support of rugged, controlled flash SSD’s, memory cards, and module solutions optimized for embedded designers. We serve diverse OEM’s and applications in industries such as Healthcare, Transportation, Aerospace, Gaming/Infotainment, Communications/Networking, Signage, Power/Energy and Automation/Controls. When you think of Delkin, think quality, think integrity, and think innovation. We want you!
All positions at Delkin Devices include a benefits package of the following:
- Health care coverage for employee and immediate family (Delkin pays 60% of the cost for medical and 25% of the cost for dental)
- 401k plan
- 2 weeks PTO (Paid Time Off) per year
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition assistance
- Employee purchase program
- Healthy & fun work environment
To inquire about open positions at Delkin Devices, please contact our Human Resources department by email at email@example.com.
Current Job Listings
Inside Sales Representative – OEM/Industrial
Do you possess a true passion for customer success and service? We seek a passionate and driven Inside Sales professional for our Industrial Sales team to perform sales activities for industrial markets and applications. In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue, profitability, and business development to achieve quarterly and annual goals. You will actively participate on our industrial OEM business team and perform new customer and channel prospecting, while developing and expanding our customer base with new product qualifications and wins. You will facilitate targeted and coordinated customer strategies and communications and foster exceptional customer relationships and engagements.
- Minimum three years in a professional role as an accomplished inside sales representative with a proven track record of growing revenue and developing and closing new customers
- Electronic manufacturing experience is required; storage industry experience and applications knowledge is preferred with non-volatile storage technology and products
- Strong business judgment and analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, and MAS
- Experience using CRM software systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Highly developed attention to detail, and excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Human Resources Director
We seek a dynamic, bottom line oriented Human Resource professional to join us in a management role. We are searching for an effective manager, someone with the depth and breadth of experience to make a significant contribution as part of our senior management team. This position is responsible for managing the multiple facets of the HR function, including policy/process creation and management, compensation/benefits (analysis, design, administrator), employee relations/coaching, performance management, training, regulatory compliance, EEO, workers’ compensation, recruiting, HRIS, and Payroll.
Our position requires the use of influence, facilitation, and collaboration to ensure fairness and consistency throughout the company, and we seek candidates able to build credible and lasting positive relationships. Organizational skills are key, as is the ability manage multiple priorities and ever changing demands.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; PHR/SPHR is required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a professional Human Resources management role, some as a sole contributor
- Thorough working knowledge, skills, and experience in all facets of Human Resource management and administration
- Able to manage short term deliverables along with longer-term strategic milestones
- Organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Experience coaching and counseling with all levels of employees
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a recruiting role; able to source candidates through various social media and job boards, as well as manage staffing firms
- Strong analytical skills
- MS Office proficiency is a must (365) – strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent organization and communication skills
We seek an experienced and hands-on Applications/Design Engineer with a passion for providing direct technical support to our customers and to our internal staff. In this role, you will:
- Research and report on our capabilities, design and develop new products, and adapt existing products to meet customer expectations
- Support Product Management in providing technical documentation for the development of new product proposals
- Troubleshoot and perform failure analysis investigations tied to customer host environments and provide the data to our customers and internal staff, collaborating with staff to identify solutions
- Team up with Engineering and Quality to address sustaining engineering and customer qualification issues like custom requirements, host application F/A, etc.
- Perform as a resource to support our Sales team as their technical expert, responding in a timely manner to technical questions and issues and maintaining the Industrial FAQ database.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or a combination of education and experience, and a minimum of 8 years directly related experience in a technology development and/or applications support environment
- Knowledge of and experience with non-volatile solid state memory devices
- Possess basic soldering skills, the ability to troubleshoot to the component level, and be able to quickly understand test equipment tool functionality
- Solid experience with reliability concepts: MTBF, FIT, temperature acceleration
- Proficient at the use of oscilloscopes, digital multimeters (DVM), logic analyzers, and other test equipment to perform testing of devices such as resistors, capacitors, voltage regulator, NAND chips, etc.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of PCB assembly process
- Proficient in Windows/Linux Operating systems and MS Office software and be able to create spreadsheets and provide data analyses
- Problem solving capabilities and demonstrate the ability to provide solutions
- Assertive and driven professional with leadership skills/abilities, able to manage multiple projects and ever-changing priorities
- Effective oral and written communication skills are required
- Able to travel 5-10%
Product and Technical Communications Manager
We are searching for a technical Product Management professional in the data storage industry to support key technology supplier and partner relationships. You will manage existing product lines and the development of additional products from concept to ongoing maintenance after marketing release. Working cross functionally, you will be responsible for product definition, project management, product roadmap planning, and the development of product specifications and technical content. And you will define, update and publish product specifications and datasheets and create product market requirements and associated technical content and documentation. Requirements include:
- BS in Engineering; will consider a degree in Business or Marketing with technical training and/or experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management or technical communications and marketing
- Experience with products and technology in the areas of NAND flash, storage controllers, and industrial class SD, CF and SATA
- Technical communication skills and exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong business judgement and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and write technical marketing content and documentation
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills