Delkin is currently looking for creative people to join our fast-paced, challenging, yet enjoyable work atmosphere.
Change, inspiration, and a limitless imagination are the driving forces behind Delkin Devices, the leading provider of NAND flash storage solutions for embedded, industrial applications. Proudly celebrating 30 years in business, Delkin is consistently recognized as one of San Diego County’s leading manufacturing companies, with sales and distribution channels across the world. Delkin’s Poway, CA headquarters is the center for design, manufacturing and support of rugged, controlled flash SSD’s, memory cards, and module solutions optimized for embedded designers. We serve diverse OEM’s and applications in industries such as Healthcare, Transportation, Aerospace, Gaming/Infotainment, Communications/Networking, Signage, Power/Energy and Automation/Controls. When you think of Delkin, think quality, think integrity, and think innovation. We want you!
All positions at Delkin Devices include a benefits package of the following:
- Competitive Benefit Plans (medical, dental, and vision) with a variety of options
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- 401k Plan with Company Match and Immediate 100% Vesting
- Paid Time Off with up to 10 Days PTO per Year, and up to 15 Days PTO per Year After 3 Years of Service
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Purchase Program
- Healthy & Fun Work Environment
* Actual benefits are described in summary plan descriptions, plan documents, and an employee policy handbook, which govern eligibility and benefits features.
Please submit your application and resume through Delkin’s Get Hired website to be considered for any open positions.
Current Job Listings
ISO Coordinator / Document Control – Electronic Manufacturing
We are searching for a Document Control/ISO Coordinator to be responsible for all documentation and quality compliance and adherence to ISO standards in support of the production of quality products. This key position is in charge of verifying that all processes and documentation follow strict regulations to prevent production and quality issues and support continuous improvement. It is responsible for the document control process and maintaining our documentation system to ensure compliance across the board. Our role:
- Maintain all company procedures, work instructions, and standard work documentation and ensure the use of the proper templates and adherence to approval guidelines.
- Maintain all forms, tags, work instructions, travelers, and labels.
- Take the lead role to support the ISO certification including internal audits, registrar audits, and environmental audits.
- Conduct planned and random audits of manufacturing processes as they relate to quality control.
- Update necessary documents of improvement or changes relating to FMEA’s, control plans, deviations, and ECN’s.
- Complete 8-D activities to prevent on-going quality problems for internal and external related issues.
- Control tracking of calibration for all measurement equipment, gauges, fixtures, etc.
- Ensure plant readiness for all ISO quality system audits, which includes playing a major role in leading the management team in ISO meetings, audits, and readiness programs that are required and needed to maintain certification.
- Records retention.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing industry required
- Experience with TS-I6949, ISO9001 and ISO14001 quality management auditing and documentation.
- Internal ISO certification preferred.
- MS Office proficiency is a must – strong Word, Excel
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and interpret graphs and charts.
- Proven ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies, procedures and complex documents and respond effectively to inquiries.
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with customers and colleagues, verbally and through written communications. Must possess strong verbal and written communication expertise to drive and coordinate quality assurance activities.